To provide services and, as detailed below, we may collect personal information about the user and his subscribers.
We have the right to make changes to this Policy (as well as to the Site User Agreement), for reasons related to operational practices or regulatory changes, without prior notice to the User and / or obtaining approval from his side. When making changes in the title of the Policy, the date of the last revision is indicated. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted on the website, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy. In this regard, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the Policy when you visit the site again.
1. General Provisions
1.1. This Policy regarding the processing of personal data of Users (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that we can receive from the User while using the official Website https://feed.tg/by/ or by subscribing to the newsletter and Special Offers ( hereinafter - Services).
1.2. This Policy explains how we processes and protects the personal information of the Users provided to him.
2. Personal data
2.1. Within the framework of this Policy, “User's personal information” means personal information that the User provides about himself or herself when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Services.
2.2. When organizing the processing of Personal Data, we approve the list of personal data allowed for processing, which is formed taking into account the following requirements:
- only personal data that meet the purposes of their processing are subject to processing;
- the content and volume of processed personal data must comply with the stated processing objectives;
- the processed personal data should not be redundant in relation to the stated purposes of their processing;
- when processing personal data, the accuracy and sufficiency of information in relation to the purposes of processing personal data must be ensured.
2.3. Users provide us with information that links their data with interests on the site, including:
- contact information (email address);
- data that is automatically transmitted during their use to the site using the software installed on the user's device, including the IP address, information from the cookie, information about the user's browser, access time, the address of the requested page.
2.4. We can use standard Internet technologies such as web beacons and other similar technologies to track how users use the site. Also, we may include web beacons in advertisements or emails to determine if these messages have been opened and read. The information we receive in this way allows us to customize the services we offer to Site Users, create targeted ads and measure the overall effectiveness of online ads, content, code and other activities.
3. Purposes of collecting and processing personal data.
3.1. We collect and store only those Personal Data that are necessary to fulfill contractual obligations and provide the Services.
3.2. The collection of Personal Data is carried out solely for the purposes of:
- register and identify the User on the Site;
- provide the User with personalized services and services;
- contact the User, including by sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the site, the provision of services, as well as to process requests and applications from the User, including to provide the User with technical support;
- to conduct statistical and other research based on anonymized data;
- carry out marketing campaigns for Users, including for the purpose of spreading offers to participate in the campaign and receive prizes / rewards provided for by the promotion;
- familiarizing the User with our new offers by sending (mail, e-mail distribution) information about news and special commercial offers;
- provision of Personal Data to our partner organizations that have undertaken a confidentiality obligation with respect to such data, under the terms of this Policy.
3.3. If the user voluntarily discloses personal information on publicly accessible web pages, such information becomes publicly available and can be collected, and used by others. For example, if a User posts their email address, they may start receiving unwanted messages. We have no control over who reads the User's messages, or what other users can do with the information that the User voluntarily posts.
4. The procedure for processing information about the User.
4.1. The processing of information, personal data of the User is carried out on a legal basis solely for the proper use of the site. Processing of personal data that is incompatible with purposes beyond the use of the site is not allowed.
4.2. The processing of information, personal data of the User is carried out on the basis of the principles of the legitimacy of the purposes and methods of processing, the correspondence of the volume and nature of the processed personal data, information, methods of processing to the purposes of processing personal data, the inadmissibility of combining databases containing personal data created for incompatible purposes.
4.3. When processing personal data, we fully comply with the rules and principles of collection and processing of personal data, we undertake not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data outside the purposes of their processing.
4.4. The information and personal data of the User are stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except in cases where manual processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the fulfillment of legal requirements. The storage of personal data is carried out in a form that makes it possible to determine the subject of personal data (user), no longer than the purpose of processing personal data requires (until the user's account is deleted from the site).
4.5. The destruction of information and personal data about the User is carried out when:
- the User independently deletes data from the site, including when deleting an account;
- we delete information about the User in case of violation of the restrictions established by the User Agreement.
4.6. We take technical and organizational and legal measures in order to ensure the protection of information and personal data of the User from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions to the extent that is available according to the technical properties of the site taking into account its essence.
4.7. To authorize access to the personal account, the User's login (email address or mobile phone number) and password are used. The User is responsible for the safety of this information. The user is independently obliged to take measures to ensure their confidentiality.
5. The User's right to access and change his personal data.
5.1. When providing the site services, we act reasonably and in good faith, believing that the User:
- has all the necessary rights to allow him to register and use the site in accordance with its purpose;
- indicates reliable information about himself, his contact information in the amount necessary and sufficient to use the services of the site.
5.2. We do not check the accuracy of the information received (collected) about Users, Users independently determine the content and composition of the information posted for the purposes of using the site.
5.3. User and have the right to:
- to carry out free access to information about yourself on the site using your login and password;
- independently make changes and corrections to information about yourself, provided that such changes and corrections contain up-to-date and reliable information in accordance with the objectives of the site;
- delete information about yourself from the site;
- require us to clarify our personal data, block or destroy them if such data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of using the site and in the absence of technical ability to independently perform such actions;
- to receive information from us regarding the processing of information about him, his personal data.
6. Confidentiality of minors
6.1. The use of the site by minors should be carried out taking into account the generally accepted requirements of international law:
6.1.1. Minors between the ages of fourteen and eighteen make transactions with the written consent of their legal representatives - parents, adoptive parents or guardian. A transaction made by such a minor is also valid with its subsequent written approval by his parents, adoptive parents or guardian.
6.2. When registering on the site, the User confirms that he is a citizen who has reached the required age for transactions related to the receipt or provision of services on the site.
6.3. We are not responsible for cases of use of the site by minors, issues arising in connection with the use of the site by minors must be settled by their legal representatives (parents, adoptive parents, guardians, trustees).
7. Measures used to protect personal data.
7.1. We take the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the Personal Data of Users from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with them.
7.2. The main methods and techniques for ensuring the security of Personal Data include:
- appointment of persons responsible for organizing the processing and protection of Personal data, distribution of roles, responsibilities and authorities;
- familiarization of our employees with the requirements of legislation and regulations on the processing and protection of personal data;
- establishment of a permissive system of admission and differentiation of access to the Personal Data of Users;
- organization of physical protection of premises, technical means and personal data carriers;
- constant control over ensuring the level of protection of personal data;
- other necessary organizational and technical measures established by regulatory enactments on the protection of personal data.
If you have additional questions about the collection and storage of Personal Data, please contact us at: [email protected] or fill out the appropriate feedback form on our website: https://feed.tg/by/contacts